This luxury resort is home to three upscale restaurants. Wolfgang Puck’s Spago features a blend of Hawaiian and Californian cuisines while open air Ferraro’s Bar E Ristorante serves Italian food with a Hawaiian twist. Finally, Duo Steak and Seafood serves all natural fish and meat dishes. A TripAdvisor reviewer commented, “Definitely high quality food and preparation.”
- An Outstanding Culinary Program Makes This Maui Resort a Must-Visit
- Fairmont Kea Lani in Wailea Has New Executive Chef
- Maui’s Hidden Restaurant That’s A Destination Sushi Bar
- Wailea Golf Club makes Golf Digest’s new list of best destinations for women
- Wailea Community Association has contributed $18,000 to UH Maui College’s nursing students
- Wailea Community Association celebrates success of Annual Keiki Kalikimaka Toy Drive
Error: Access Token for waileamauihawaii is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.