The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui proudly announces the New Willow Stream Spa has been named by readers of Travel + Leisure Magazine. The luxurious new spa encompasses over 9,000 square feet comprised of eight manicure/pedicure stations, a make-up station, 13 interior treatment rooms and three outdoor spa cabanas. Treatment rooms now include the Nalu (Wave) Suite with a state-of-the-art wave table that stimulates the feeling of floating, the Wailele (Waterfall) Suite offering Vichy Shower treatments and the Hui (Gather) Suites, perfect for small groups. Additional features include experience showers inspired by Maui rain, a soothing palolo (mud) bar and an invigorating hot lava stone foot bed. The new Willow Stream Spa effortlessly blends sophistication with tradition and science with nature. For more information on this wonderful new spa visit our Spas in Wailea section.
- What’s New?
- Gathering of the Voyagers: A communal celebration of voyaging culture on the shores of Keoneopolo Beach
- Maui’s Grand Wailea Launches New Oceanfront Dining Venue, Olivine
- The Perfect Family Stay Is At The Andaz Maui
- TravelPulse in Hawaii: 5 Reasons to Choose the Andaz Maui
- These Maui Hotels Are Leaning Into The Wellness Travel Trend
Error: Access Token for waileamauihawaii is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.