The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui proudly announces the New Willow Stream Spa has been named by readers of Travel + Leisure Magazine. The luxurious new spa encompasses over 9,000 square feet comprised of eight manicure/pedicure stations, a make-up station, 13 interior treatment rooms and three outdoor spa cabanas. Treatment rooms now include the Nalu (Wave) Suite with a state-of-the-art wave table that stimulates the feeling of floating, the Wailele (Waterfall) Suite offering Vichy Shower treatments and the Hui (Gather) Suites, perfect for small groups. Additional features include experience showers inspired by Maui rain, a soothing palolo (mud) bar and an invigorating hot lava stone foot bed. The new Willow Stream Spa effortlessly blends sophistication with tradition and science with nature. For more information on this wonderful new spa visit our Spas in Wailea section.
- Stress-Free Family Stay at Four Seasons Resort Maui
- An Outstanding Culinary Program Makes This Maui Resort a Must-Visit
- Fairmont Kea Lani in Wailea Has New Executive Chef
- Maui’s Hidden Restaurant That’s A Destination Sushi Bar
- Wailea Golf Club makes Golf Digest’s new list of best destinations for women
- Wailea Community Association has contributed $18,000 to UH Maui College’s nursing students
Error: Access Token for waileamauihawaii is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.